Author Topic: Server threads  (Read 8953 times)

Venny

• TeamSpaek Guests

• View Profile
Server threads
« on: May 08, 2016, 10:48:06 AM »
Just a question, is it worth having the exile and arma 3 epoch threads when we no longer have these available to play on?
Hopefully in the next month or so if there is enough interest I will be getting a rust server, if anybody finds this interesting let me know.
Venny

Dwarfer

• Clan Council

• Technical Architect

• View Profile
Re: Server threads
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 02:10:07 PM »
Maybe.. I would like to spin back to Exile some point soon.. Just not enough hours in my day at present.

I have been playing with RUST and have spun a server up 30 slot if you want to take playing it on. Let me know.

HybridHunter

• Clan Members

• Personal Text
    Come at me bruh !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 02:51:48 PM »
yo guys is this rust server currently running. whats the server specs ? resource gather multiplier etc ? ive been palying rust with some other frends pretty hard lately and struggling to find a server to call home :D

Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0, AMD FX6300 OC'd to 4.2ghz, Corsair H100i, 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, VS550w psu , Gigabyte GTX970G1 Gaming, S340 black/blue

Dwarfer

• Clan Council

• Technical Architect

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 03:01:47 PM »
Yes it is running..  Yes Good specs ;-).

Bog standard at the mo as only just span up about a week ago for a "play" Happy to add some double XP ;-).

My prob is a buit a base.. Died.. now cannot find the thing again! lol

HybridHunter

• Clan Members

• Personal Text
    Come at me bruh !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 03:05:39 PM »
Sleeping bag dwarfer :D. always check your position in relation to the sun. east to west :D

Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0, AMD FX6300 OC'd to 4.2ghz, Corsair H100i, 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, VS550w psu , Gigabyte GTX970G1 Gaming, S340 black/blue

Sparky

• Clan Council

• Arbitration Officer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 04:44:49 PM »
Another pre-release game hope its not like DayZZZZZZZZZZZZ  :o

Venny

• TeamSpaek Guests

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 06:16:18 PM »
lol Dwarfer, I take it your not using rcon on it then?
Sparky, rust has been in development for a while now and they update it quite often including server wipes to make sure that server admins cannot build a base cover most of the map and giving some players an unfair advantage.
I had a 26 player server up for a while and it was quite a good laugh.
Venny

Dwarfer

• Clan Council

• Technical Architect

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 10:12:49 AM »
Hay Venny,

I was more playing as "player" not admin so wanted to see what I could do. Being and admin does tend to kill the game for the Admins.. RCON and other bits are all now setup.  I guess we shall leave it up and see where it goes.

Do you want to Admin it ? Just let me know.. Me and Troop have Admin at the moment but more as we wanted to shot the crap out of things.. OHHH and don't let him near the flame thrower !!

Venny

• TeamSpaek Guests

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 09:58:50 AM »
lol trooper and a flamethrower, no surprise there.
I would be honoured to admin it, I didn't use rcon on my rust server (haven't used rcon since the cs 1.6 days so might be RUST Y lol) so you might have to help me to start, I used a thing called clanforge (logged into a webpage and all the admin stuff you called up from there, it was like rcon that you didn't need to be ingame to do anything)
Venny

Kyoujin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 12:16:59 PM »
Hope to see more people get back on the Arma 2 Epoch server. Been playing it a lot for the last 3 months or so. Would be so so sad if it was removed.. :( Really hope it stays. Haha.