Game/Server Discussions > DayZ Mod

A2 PvE in its final days???

(1/2) > >>

Rain:
Heya ^^
Couple of players have reported seeing a message in the Dayz Launcher saying something like "due to depriciation this server will be shut down on 17.03.17" (I havent seen the msg myself so its a pharaphrase I quess). Apparently this message applies to alot of servers including our beloved A2 PvE but not all. Its all a little veird to me. Question: valid or false? Cheers ^^

FloppyWaffle:
False as far as i know m8 , dwarfer owns the server so he is the only 1 who can take it down .

We need to pop on and clear up the server tbh a lot of dead cars around , just need to find the files i need lol

Rain:
Heya
Did some actuall research and the mentioned message is (as far as I can find) only related to Dayz Launcer. And it's support of the Epoch version server is running (Legacy or whatever). Dayz Launcher will basicly stop supporting 1.0.5.1 next week. I guess worst case scenario is me and other players will need a guide on how to manually get get into server ^^

ArmchairCoward:
I used this to get in since day 1;

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241

On the first run through it'll ask you to point it to the .exe locations, and then you can add the mod locations once that's done.  Last time I was in, I only needed the following;
@dayzoverwatch
@dayz_epoch (1.0.5.1)

You can add the server details in the 'online' tab;

And you can set the no-splash/window mode/ preferred profile etc. in the 'launch options' tab.

Should be good from there.
I've not got it all installed since a rebuild so can't take screenshots, but it's simple enough and google is your friend.

AC

Rain:
Heya ^^ I tried ArmchairCowards tip today. I'm sure its possible to get this working but so far all I get is session lost, and not sure what I'm doing wrong :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version