Author Topic: A2 Overpoch - Missing Helicopter  (Read 5175 times)

Michael Devers

A2 Overpoch - Missing Helicopter
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:04:04 PM »
Seem to be missing a Super Huey that was roughly 600m North of my new base. Had to crash land it due to a RPG from a mission ai. Rotors were badly damaged but everything else was fine. Happened less than half a month back.

Also, had a CH-53 dissappear a couple of months back. Glitched into the ground, never seen it afterwards. Mentioned it on server, never got a reply back.

Michael Devers

Re: A2 Overpoch - Missing Helicopter
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 06:01:59 PM »
Getting beyond a joke now. Parked up my MTVR yesterday and now it's vanished -_- .

Michael Devers

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 06:21:13 PM »
Right, just heard on the A2 server that someone was on "cleaning up" earlier. Guessing that's why the MTVR is gone, and probably the Super Huey as well?  ???

FloppyWaffle

• Clan Admins

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 06:45:50 PM »
stuff gets cleaned up .. that super hu1y in question has been in that position over 3 weeks , 2 weeks ago i asked chris to move it ,, then it got delited today , stuff in the compound stays there a week normaly then it gets delited , that was there 2 weeks .. i will see what dwarfer says , but i go on there every week to clean up , i will never touch anything that is near someones base

FloppyWaffle

• Clan Admins

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »
as far as the mtvr i havnt moved 1 .. the only truck i have moved today was a fuel truck and thats in the compound

Chris 74

• Clan Members

• Personal Text
    Dayz obsessive !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 06:53:19 PM »
I moved 2 mtvr's last week into compound , so it has been over a week before they were removed properly . The super Huey has been sitting in the compound for over 2 weeks before being removed .
Only the dead have seen the end of war  -   Plato

Michael Devers

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »
I only parked up the MTVR there yesterday about 10 - 11 p.m., just SW of the Stary trader zone. It was tan, fuel type MTVR.

As for the heli, I couldn't get about to it for awhile due to a family member passing away, so I had to leave it where it was before repairing it and returning it to base.

Chris 74

• Clan Members

• Personal Text
    Dayz obsessive !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 07:18:24 PM »
Sorry to hear that . I would guess if the mtvr was near stary some1 used it for cover and got it blown up as I see that happen a lot

Floppy is gonna speak to Dwarfer about ur heli tho
Only the dead have seen the end of war  -   Plato